Environment and Climate Change Canada released revised Environmental Emergency Regulations
Environment and Climate Change Canada has released revised Environmental Emergency (E2) Regulations that will be coming in to force on August 24.
Information previously submitted to Environment and Climate Change Canada will not be transferred to the new reporting system as the Regulations contain different requirements.
Facilities previously subject to the old requirements must submit new notices. All facilities that are subject to the Regulations will need to re-register in the new reporting system and adhere to the new reporting deadlines.
How can ERAC help?
- Management of E2 plans, including submitting, updating and deadline reminders
- Audit and gap analysis of current E2 Plans
- Writing/updating E2 Plans to meet 2019 Regulations
- Help with public outreach
- Annual tabletops and full-scale exercises
- Emergency response
Ensure your facilities are compliant with the new Regulations.
For more details contact Don Merriam, Emergency Response Planning Manager, at 514-714-1075 or email@example.com.