Hello FSA Members: Post Your Profile in Our Publications!
Food Shippers of America is looking for FSA Members to feaure in our upcoming issues of the bi-annual Food Shippers of America magazine and monthly newsletter.
Tell us how you've weathered the pandemic and what your New Normal looks like. Perhaps how your company is solving the capacity runching the capacity numbers or the best practices your team has crafted to ensure continued resilience, flexiibility, and adaptability moving forward. We offer a unique opportunity for FSA Members to share with our readers their company's goals and successes, visions and innovations.
If you would like your FSA Member profile to appear in our print and digital publications, please contact Food Shippers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Is Eligible for FSA Membership?
Membership in the Food Shippers of America trade association is limited to individuals engaged in the business of shipping or receiving food and related productions in the Food and Beverage industry where an individual is someone who conducts business on behalf of a company who has, or maintains, physical ownership of these products within the supply chain. This would include food manufacturing, processing, grocery, restaurant, food distributor and food service companies. Transportation, warehouse, logistics, material, technology, and other service providers to these businesses are not eligible for membership but are welcome to attend the annual Food Shippers of America educational and networking conference.
Annual memberships are $75 annually per individual from July 1 through June 30.
To confirm whether you are eligible to become a member, or for any questions regarding membership, please contact our Treasurer at FSATreasurer@FoodShippersofAmerica.org or our Executive Director at ExecutiveDirector@FoodShippersofAmerica.org.
Membership Benefits Include:
Membership exclusivity (only employees of companies that process, manufacturer or resell food products can be members).
- Subscription to our monthly eNewsletter and our bi-annual magazine. Click here for our current issue of Food Shippers of America magazine.
- Discounted registration rates to our annual conference:The annual conference is historically well attended with 1,150-1,200 attendees.
- Representation includes food manufacturers, distributors, retailers, multi-modal transportation companies, 3PL providers, material suppliers and supply chain software companies.
- Food industry relevant educational sessions, logistics industry updates, and keynote speakers are part of the 2-day agenda.
- There are structured and extensive networking opportunities provided throughout the conference.
- Eligibility for your company’s Supply Chain employee’s dependents to apply for the John J. Murphy Scholarship.
For additional questions or information on FSA membership or appearing in our Member Profile presentations, please contact our Treasurer at FSATreasurer@FoodShippersofAmerica.org or our Executive Director at ExecutiveDirector@FoodShippersofAmerica.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in 2022!