YOUNG FENCE PROFESSIONALS NETWORKING RECEPTION
Friday, Feb. 3, 2017 | 5:30 p.m. at The Grotto
Meet your Board of Directors, Board of Governors and Past Presidents of the AFA, as well as fellow Young Professionals. AFA is a launching this forum to develop the AFA’s future leaders.
HISTORY IN THE MAKING - OPENING PARTY
Friday, Feb. 3, 2017 | 6 p.m. at The LDR & The Grotto
Party the night away at the networking event of the year! Mingle with fellow attendees and exhibitors at The LDR & Grotto, a charming section of the San Antonio River Walk with Texas flair. Get your groove on with entertainment from Prophets and Outlaws, an exciting southern rock band with soul.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW - THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
Members: $60 Early-Bird, $75 Onsite
Non-Members: $75 Early-Bird, $90 Onsite
SPONSORED BY: Liftmaster and Country Estate
CLASSES AVAILABLE IN SPANISH
In an effort to provide educational opportunities to our Spanish-speaking attendees, the AFA will offer the following courses taught in Spanish by Jimmy Martinez and Jesus Nieto:
Contracts and Collections (Thursday, Feb. 2 at 8:00am)
Budgets and Profitability (Thursday, Feb. 2 at 9:30am)
For the full schedule of classes and events, visit FENCETECH.com
VISIT THE EDUCATION PAVILION
Stop by the Education Pavilion for the latest technology and trends in the industry. Demonstrations are led by exhibitors looking to get to know you, your business and share valuable information on their products.
Friday, February 3, 2017
• 2:00pm-2:50pm — Demonstration by Reno A&E
• 3:00pm-3:50pm — Demonstration by Alta Vista
• 4:00pm-4:50pm — Demonstration by CellGate
Saturday, February 4, 2017
• 10:00am-10:50am — Demonstration by Lone Star 811
• 11:00am-11:50am — Demonstration by DoorKing
• 12:00pm-12:50pm — Demonstration by VMA
• 1:00pm-1:50pm — Demonstration by Member Savings Program
• 2:00pm-2:50pm — Demonstration by Poly Vinyl
• 3:00pm-3:50pm — Demonstration by AAS-Security Brands
• 4:00pm-4:50pm — Demonstration by Rhino Tools