Did you know that 70% of national survey respondents indicated that job-related training influenced their decision to stay at their company? Keep your people, and keep them thankful by giving them the tools to succeed through training & development.
Go to www.ntcef.org/CourseCategoryList
to learn about the CEF courses that will benefit your employees and your business. Online enrollment for the spring semester is NOW OPEN, so register today!
TEXO Members - is your company interested in sponsoring a division category in the TEXO Foundation | ASC Region 5 Student Competition for 2022-23? Apply online today to shadow a current sponsor for one of the following divisions in 2021 to become the 2022-23 sponsor: Commercial, Design-Build, Heavy Civil, and Open International Design-Build.
Deadline Extended: Now due by this Friday, Jan. 22
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2021 Distinguished Building Awards and are due by Friday, Jan. 29 at 5 p.m.
Submit your best projects completed in the 2020 calendar year for one of our region's most prestigious awards! Please be sure to review the project entry requirements before starting your application.
Click below to learn more and to start your application:
You're invited to join us as TEXO & AIA Dallas host always-popular speaker Anirban Basu to virtually present a national economic overview for 2021. There will be two options to view this insightful presentation – via webinar or at an in‑person watch party held at the AIA Dallas office at the AD EX downtown.
WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 28 | 4-5:30 p.m.
WHERE: Via Zoom Webinar
COST: TEXO & AIA Members - $35 | Non-Members - $60
Forums play an integral role in bringing TEXO members together to discuss common issues, learn new solutions, explore new opportunities, share best practices, networking and relationship building. Please join us Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 10 a.m. for the Safety Committee Meeting/Superintendent Forum.
WHEN: Wednesday, Feb. 3 | 10-11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Virtual Meeting
Recognizing TEXO Contractor Members for Safety Excellence since 1991, the National AGC Safety Awards (NASA) program is an ongoing effort that allows members to evaluate their safety record. Safety awards are given to members who have an incident rate 25% below each division's average and members who have a zero incident rate in the following divisions:
Application Deadline: Feb. 11
- A "No Handshake" policy will be in effect at all events. This includes fist bumps, elbow bumps and other greetings that go against the 6-foot social distancing practices.
- Social distancing practices will be put in place in all common areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the registration table and in front of all meal stations.
- Common areas will be wiped down consistently throughout the course of the event.
- Attendees are encouraged to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after any eating, blowing of the nose, coughing, sneezing and using the bathroom.
- Attendees who have any symptoms related to COVID-19 are discouraged from attending any events. Attendees who have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, or vomiting within the previous two weeks of the event should not attend.
CompGroup AGC is a registered safety group formed to administer the workers' compensation program underwritten by Texas Mutual for building construction contractors that are members of the AGC. They offer expert claim oversight, specialized loss prevention services, including extensive practical safety information, workshops and special educational events. Call Julie Schatz @ 972-770-4444 or email the CompGroupAGC@RobertsandCrow.com to get information on how your agent can access this competitive program.
Through Reliant Energy’s partnerships with AGC Texas Building Branch, TEXO members receive exclusive benefits for using and promoting Reliant Energy for electric service.