CNAM Launches new Program ? Money for Municipalities?
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
The Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM) recently announced an invitation for members to participate in a new CNAM Program - Money For Municipalities. Money For Municipalities is a CNAM Member Benefit Program to help Canadian municipalities improve their access to government grants and incentives.
CNAM also announced today that it has entered a 5-year agreement with The Funding Portal Inc. (Fundingportal) which is intended to help municipalities improve their access to government grants. Fundingportal provides technology services to help organizations get funded.
The new Program will provide participating Members with:
- A custom work-up on the right programs to fund your priorities.
- Access to high-quality grant-writing applications and advisory services on a low-cost basis.
- Insights into how much funding you can expect to get under each program, for a range of diverse projects.
- Receive regular news and alerts for municipal asset managers on government grants and incentives.
- Receive an annual post-Budget analysis.
- Receive a one-hour expert consultation to develop an action plan
For more information on CNAM and it’s member services visit: http://cnam.ca/?