Latest CSCMPodcast: Third Installment of the Perfect Storm Webinar Series
This episode of CSCMPodcast: Supply Chain Conversation features a webinar replay of the third installment of the Perfect Storm Webinar Series hosted by CSCMP, NASSTRAC and TransAct Technologies Inc. featuring a panel of top companies in the supply chain industry.
The webinar replay will cover the pressing questions they are facing, such as:
- Where are rates headed in 2019?
- Will the tide turn back toward shippers soon?
- What things can shippers do to mitigate rate increases and keep costs as low as possible?
The webinar panelists include:
• Michelle Livingstone, Vice President Transportation at The Home Depot
• Avery Vise, Vice President of Trucking Research at Freight Transportation Research Associates
• John Janson, Director of Global Logistics at SanMar
• Dave Yeager, Chairman and CEO of Hub Group
• Darren Hawkins, CEO of YRC Worldwide
Register for the upcoming 4th Perfect Storm Webinar
Join us, Wednesday, December 5 at 11 AM CST as NASSTRAC, CSCMP and TranzAct Technologies brings you Part 4 of the Perfect Storm series “The Clean up After the Perfect Storm…Freight rates have gone up, do your costs have to?” This installment will again be moderated by Mike Regan, Chief of Relationship Development and NASSTRAC’s Advocacy Chairman. Mike will be joined by another outstanding panel of industry experts who will share their insights and ideas.