Call for Sessions: Submit a Session Idea for the 2019 EDGE Conference
The EDGE Committee will consider session ideas for the following 2019 EDGE Tracks:
- C-Level Discussion Forums
- Global Supply Chain
- Government Regulations
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Optimization
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Talent Management and Development
- Technology Solutions
- Transportation and Logistics
How to Apply:
- Go to the Call for Sessions website and create your user profile
- Read the Guidelines and Process for submission
- Read the Criteria for submitting your session idea
- Complete the Application by January 15, 2019 (only accessible once your profile is created)
- The Call for Sessions is a member-only benefit. The person submitting the session idea MUST be a member.
- Selling is NOT permitted in any education session.
- Each session submitted by a service provider must be accompanied by at least one shipper/customer/retailer.
- Not all session ideas submitted will be selected by the committee and/or track chairs.
- There is no cost to participate in the Call for Sessions.
- You may submit a maximum of two submissions per presenter.
- Companies can submit up to three sessions, however the conference committee will only select one session idea per company.
- Track chairs are conference volunteers and an extension of the conference committee. They are hand-selected to develop a track of exemplary sessions they feel are most relevant to supply chain and the conference.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org