CSCMP EDGE 2018 Educational Sessions Revealed - Register Today
The unbiased, curated content of CSCMP's annual conference, EDGE, is only one of many reasons to attend supply chain's premiere event!
EDGE 2018 is comprised of 22 tracks and over 100 educational session topics. Each session topic is thoughtfully constructed to not only address trends and hot topics, but to provide solutions and answers.
Detailed speaker and session descriptions and schedules can be found here. Whether you're looking to build your network, learn about new trends and technologies or discuss best practices wth indutry peers, you'll find an experience that fits your needs at CSCMP EDGE 2018.
For the best price of the seaon, get your ticket now. Use code EDGE18-JUNE* at checkout to save $300 on your EDGE registration. Don't wait. This sale ends June 30, 2018.
Hot Sessions to Add to Your EDGE 2018 Event Schedule
Transportation and Logistics Track
A New Normal? Today's Trucking Environment presented by NASSTRAC
Hear Ye! You are called to join the conversation with truckload experts and ask "Are we in a New Normal and what does it mean?"
Since 2011, high fleet utilization, full market visibility, and technology are changing nearly everything about trucking.
Learn what is defining the new normal and gain insights to help form your market narrative.
- Noel Perry, Principal, Transport Futures
- Brent Nussbaum, CEO, Nussbaum Transportation
- Kevin Abbott, Vice President, Truckload, C.H. Robinson
- Adam Hall, Director of Transportation Operations, Starbucks
C-Level Discussion Forum Track
Building Analytics Capability in Organizations
How do you successfully manage big data and analytics? Join us to explore some challenges and best practices in building internal capability.
We will deliver opening content, then engage panelists in lively dialogue sharing their positive experiences and pitfalls to avoid.
- Annette Danek, Senior Vice President of Fulfillment, Penguin Random House
- Anna McGovern, Vice President of Supply Chain & Procurement, Arcade Beauty
- Pradipta Saha, Associate Director, Integrated Supply Chain Analytics, Mondelez International
- Randy Smith, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain & Sustainability, McDonald's
- Daniel VandenBrink, Head of Analytics, Thyssenkrupp
Global Supply Chain Track
Increasing Trust and Visibility by Using Blockchain in Your Upstream Supply Chain
Come to share and learn in this round table on how Blockchain can support improving visibility and increase trust in your upstream logistics by improving compliance, reducing risk & can help improve your corporate social responsibility among others.
- Erez Agmoni, Head of Supply Chain Development - Americas Region, Damco
- Jennifer Jordano, VP Logistics & Customs Compliance, Michael Kors
- Siva Narayanan, Director International Operations & Warehousing, Solvay
- Kimberly Kathleen Rodriguez, Supply Chain Risk Associate - CSR, BSI Supply Chain Services & Solutions
- James Rice, Deputy Director – Center for Transportation and Logistics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
*Terms and conditions:Offer not valid for Student, Young Professional, Educator, International, Corporate, and Supply Chain Exchange registration types. Offer valid through 6/30/18.