CLFP Launches Online Member Portal System
CLFP recently launched its online Member Portal system, which has a similar look and feel to CLFP’s website. Members have been emailed information about how to access and use the system. To access the portal visit CLFP’s website and click on Member Login in the upper right hand corner. You then need to enter your username (email address) and password, which was provided to you in the email.
Members can do the following in the new portal system:
• Update personal contact information
• Change username/password
• Sign up to participate in CLFP committees
• Register for upcoming meetings and events
• Update company information (primary contact ONLY)
• Add new company contacts (primary contact ONLY)
• Renew your company’s membership dues (primary contact ONLY)
• Purchase CLFP’s Membership & Committee Directory
• Renew your company’s Pesticide Subscription List
• Purchase advertising space in CLFP’s CA Food Producer Magazine
• Make a donation to the CLFP Scholarship Fund
Call CLFP at (916) 640-8150 if you have questions about using the portal.