Expo Attendee Registration Now Open, Exhibitor Registration Continues
Registration is now open for Food Processing Expo 2018 to be held February 21-22 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Discover What’s New is the theme of the Expo, which is the largest event of its kind in California. The Expo features a wide variety of industry workshops and an expansive trade show floor that keeps growing each year.
Expo workshop topics include:
• New Strategic Energy Management Programs
• Navigating Legal Medical Marijuana Use in the Workplace
• Wage and Hour Regulations Update
• It’s Complicated; Complying with the FSMA Foreign Supplier Verification Rule
• OSHA Regulations
• Update How to Build an Effective Apprenticeship Program
• Automation and Advanced Technology in Food Processing Facilities
• Finding a Co-Packer to Help Build Your Business
• Organic Certification for Processed Foods and Beverages
• Getting to the Next Level—Maintaining Your Corporate Culture as the Business Grows
Leading public affairs and political strategist Steve Schmidt will be the Expo's keynote speaker. Schmidt has served in many political roles, including working in key positions for President George W. Bush's administration and leading the re-election campaign for California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The 2018 Expo will also feature the popular Tomato Processing School held the day before the Expo on February 20.
The deadline to reserve a room at the Sheraton Grand, directly across from the Convention Center, at the discounted rate of $198 is January 29. Reserve early - rooms sell out quickly for this popular event!
For more information about the Expo click here.