CDA launches digital editions of Guidelines
CDA’s guidance documents – guidelines and technical bulletins – are now available digitally in PDF format.
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Dam Association has long recognized that the Guidelines and Technical Bulletins add tremendous value to the Canadian and international dam communities, and that for the dam industry to get even more value from them, the publications needed to be more accessible.
In the spring of 2017, the price of guidance documents in print format was reduced to $75 for members and $175 for non-members, a reduction of $75 in both categories. Shipping and handling charges remain unchanged.
An on-line, searchable edition of the Dam Safety Guidelines 2007 (Revised 2013) will be made available to CDA members shortly. There will be no charge for this access. This option will not be available to non-members.
CDA’s portfolio of guidance documents that are available in both English and French include:
* Dam Safety Guidelines 2007 (Revised 2013)
* Dam Safety Technical Bulletins 2007
* Guidelines for Public Safety Around Dams, 2011
* Technical Bulletin for the Application of Dam Safety Guidelines to Mining Dams, 2014.
* Technical Bulletin on Dam Safety Reviews, 2016 (also available in Spanish)