Senior Hydropower Engineer, Hatch Ltd.
Senior Hydropower Engineer, Hatch
Looking to take the next step in your career?
Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Hydropower Engineer to join the Energy teams in Saskatoon and Vancouver.
The global energy transition is upon us. As we shift to a low carbon world, meeting the growing demand for energy will require revolutionary thinking and a variety of resources. While the market is challenging, these challenges present the biggest opportunities and catalysts for change.
Hatch’s Energy group partners with clients to provide comprehensive plans that incorporate all aspects of their projects. Our energy expertise in the oil and gas sector comprises the entire value chain—upstream, midstream, and downstream; and in the power sector includes thermal, nuclear, waterpower, renewable, hybrid, transmission and distribution, and grid modernization.
Join our team today and help make a difference!
As the successful candidate, you will perform below tasks:
- Dam Safety Assessment
- Dam Design and Analysis
- Geotechnical / Hydraulic / Structural Analysis
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
- Business Development
- Client Engagement
- Supervision of Junior / Intermediate Engineers
- Management of a team of professionals
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- Post Graduate degree preferable
- At least 8 years of dam / hydro related experience
- Experience in Dam Safety Assessments, Dam Design and Analysis
Why join us?
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development