The 15th Annual Coal Trading Conference, co-hosted by the American Coal Council and the Coal Trading Association, is December 5-6, in New York at the New York Marriott Marquis Times Square. With changes in coal markets and a new Administration coming to Washington, this year’s program is particularly timely and we hope you can join us.
- Fred Palmer, Partner, Total Spectrum/Steve Gordon and Associates
- Richard Reavey, Vice President Public Affairs, Cloud Peak Energy Resources LLC
- Dennis Gartman, Editor and Publisher, The Gartman Letter
- Bill Meister, Independent Consultant, for Golder Associates
- Bob Yu, Senior Analyst, S&P Platts Bentek
- Ginny Farrow, Portfolio Director, Coal, NRG Energy, Inc.
- Joe Racelis, Dominion
- Brett Phipps, Managing Director, Fuel Procurement, Duke Energy
- Rob Hardman, Vice President – Coal Supply, Dynegy