APPALACHIAN REGIONAL COMMISSION FUNDING WORKSHOP
The Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC), Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA), and Northwest Georgia Regional Commission (NWGRC) are partnering to host an ARC Funding Workshop. The purpose of the workshop is to share ARC application deadlines, discuss available funding, match funds, project management, and discover how to request regional commission assistance. The workshop will take place in-person at the Cartersville- Bartow County Chamber of Commerce (122 W Main Street, Cartersville, GA 30120) on April 11, 2023, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
During the workshop, ARC, DCA, and Regional Commission representatives will discuss:
- Building a successful project and application
- State and federal guidelines and investment priorities
- Highlights of successful past projects in Georgia and other ARC states
- Match requirements, measuring outcomes and demonstrating local impact
- The workshop will be moderated by DCA Region 1 Representative, Patrick Vickers.
Interested Participants can register at this link.