NACo Leadership Academy - September Cohort Graduates
National Association of Counties Leadership Development: Learn from the best!
We would like to acknowledge and congratulate the September NACo Leadership Academy graduates from Georgia. They join over 5,000 graduates and current participants from across the country benefitting from the 12-week online program enabling existing and emerging county leaders to achieve their highest potential.
- Angela Miller, Clayton County
- Brian Kelley, Director Talent Management, Rockdale County
- Celeste Hollis-Singleton, Clayton County
- Edward Bentley, Security Administrator, Cobb County
- Jennifer Brown, Division Manager, Interactive and Web Technologies, Clayton County
- Jennifer Rutledge, Executive Director Legislative Affairs, Rockdale County
- Lisa Chester, Constituent Services Liaison, Rockdale County
- Louisa Pennington, Chief Appraiser, Jefferson County
- Richa Adhikari, Strategy Analyst, Clayton County
- Sue Sanders, Executive Director General Services, Rockdale County
- Teesha Carter, HR Director, Douglas County
- Toni Holmes, Executive Director, Talent Management, Rockdale County
Start the new year off with Leadership Development!
The NACo January cohort is just around the corner. Prioritize leadership development for your team today and deliver results for your team and County. Scholarships are available. Click here to learn more and enroll. A detailed overview of the January cohort can be found here.
Developed by General Colin Powell, the Professional Development Academy and NACo, the High Performance Leadership Academy is an online 12-week program that helps your workforce develop fundamental, practical leadership skills to deliver results for counties/boroughs and our residents.