From the Current Issue of SPRAYFOAM PROFESSIONAL Magazine
The Winter 2012 issue of SPRAYFOAM Professional magazine will be released shortly. Some of the articles in this issue include:
• Details on the SPFA Convention & Expo in Jacksonville, Fla., February 12-15, 2013
• Sneak Peek at the Upcoming SPF Professional Certification Program
• Life Cycle Assessment Summary for Residential Insulation and Commercial Roofing
• Prospects for Energy-Efficiency Incentives
• Answers to Questions About Sprayfoam Roofing Thickness and Timeframe
Be sure you are on the list to receive this issue and future ones! The link to sign up is below.
Industry News and Announcements
Greenbuild is the largest conference and trade show in the green building field, and it is increasingly becoming the conference where large manufacturers roll out new building products.
See below for some of the highlights from the show.
SPFA News and Announcements
Federal/State Government News
A summary of congressional activity and the likely impacts of the elections on ASHRAE interests is in the Nov. 16 edition of the ASHRAE Government Affairs Update:
• Congressional Elections Result in Several Significant Changes
• Net-Zero Energy Schools Spotlighted in Congressional Briefing
• ASHRAE Engagement with NASEO Key to Grassroots Influence, Success
SPFA Training & Certification
SPF-Related Codes & Standards
Did You Know
The State Net Capitol Journal contains timely and pertinent information for almost every business owner in every state. Read up on Health Reform, Budget & Taxes, Politics & Leadership, Governors, Bird's Eye View, Hot Issues, and Once Around the Statehouse Lightly.
Volume XX, No. 36
November 19, 2012
The State Net Capitol Journal's post-election issue contains timely and pertinent information for almost every business owner in every state. The top story in this issue is "Legislative Elections Follow Historical Trends."
Volume XX, No. 35
November 12, 2012