FIELD EXAM SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORS NEEDED
Join the ranks of these 2018 Field Exam Scholarship Sponsors. Their generous donations help offset the cost of field exams for SPF contractors seeking the SPF Master Installer Certification.
Our goal is to make the Field Exams offered during the SPFA Convention FREE, but we can’t do that without your support. We’ve just begun reaching out for sponsors, and these companies have already committed their support for the Field Exams to be held during Sprayfoam 2018 in Mobile, AL. We hope to add you to this list soon! We need at least 10 more companies (14 total).
Here is how you can help:
1)Become a sponsor by contacting SPFA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2)Support the sponsors by giving them your business and/or referring other SPF professionals to them
It is through their generosity that FREE (or reduced fee) Field Exams are available. Click here for the list of 2017 Field Exam Sponsors.
As a reminder, Field Exam Sponsors are recognized by SPFA in many different ways (see list below). The sooner you commit to being a sponsor, the quicker we can start recognizing your support! All you need to do is give us the go ahead that you want to become a sponsor again, send us your logo and at a minimum, we’ll do what we’ve done in the past which includes:
1) Your logo prominently displayed on Field Exam Flyer. You must REPLY BY October 16, 2017 in order to have your logo printed on 2018 flyer!
2) Your logo on SFPA website (www.sprayfoam.org/certification)
3) Recognition in the SPFA Magazine
4) Signage strategically placed throughout the Sprayfoam 2018 Convention recognizing Field Exam sponsors
5) Recognition during PCP Update to all conference attendees prior to the keynote on day 2 of conference
6) Table top, easel backed sign which reads "Proud Sponsor of the Sprayfoam 2018 SPFA PCP Field Exams"
7) NEW in 2018!! Field Exam Sponsor logo (as shown at the top of this article) which can be used in your ads, on your website or wherever appropriate within your business marketing model
For more details, contact Kelly Marcavage, SPFA Certification Director at email@example.com or call 571-748-5003.