>> Welcome New SPFA Members:
•Chem-Tech Insulation – Leavenworth, KS
•Dallas Urethane, Inc. dba DFW Urethane – Welcome Back! – Forney, TX
•Efficient Concepts – Clyde, NC
•Emery Oleochemicals LLC – Cincinnati, OH
•Go Green Spray Foam Professionals – Blue Ridge, GA
•Greenshield Products, LLC – Spring, TX
•Gwinn Area Cleaning and Maintenance, Inc. – Gwinn, MI
•Insulation Contractors & Supply – La Porte, TX
•Insulation Materials, LLC – East Peoria, IL
•Integrity Plus Insulation LLC – Ogema, WI
•Integrity Spray Foam Insulation & Commercial Roofing – Lutz, FL
•Lucas Granules – Welcome Back! – Fontana, CA
•New York Enviro-Foam Inc. – Brooklyn, NY
•Polyseal Insulation – Welcome Back! – Palmer, AK
•The PipeKnife Company/Arctic Warmers – Golden, CO
•Volunteer Spray Foam – Knoxville, TN
>>2015-16 SPFA Membership Directory and Buyers' Guide Available Online
Members in good standing are listed in this publication, which is mailed out every September. This directory is also available in a digital format The convenient digital format allows users to navigate and access the directory's content quickly and easily, on the road or in the office. Use the information provided to contact fellow SPFA members and industry partners throughout the year to share ideas, ask questions, or just stay in touch.
>>Interested in Becoming Part of the Team?
Members of SPFA are becoming part of an ever-expanding team, bonding together to drive the SPF industry to the highest standards of safety, quality and business practice. SPFA now has 418 members
, with 60 of them joining since January 1, 2016. Interested in becoming part of the team? Contact SPFA Membership Representative Billy Harle
y to begin a dialogue: 571-814-3685 (office), 703-975-2700 (cell).
Some perks of being an SPFA member include:
• Substantial discounts on Professional Certification Programs and attendance at the Convention. These discounts could help offset the cost of membership itself!
• Access to technical staff and expertise through our Member Helpline;
• Participation Member’s Only briefings offered bi-monthly;
• Involvement on committees to discuss top industry issues with peers and competitors; and
• Knowledge of what’s going on in the industry to help position your business for success.