SPFA Partners With Foam Expo
Foam Expo is North America’s first free-to-attend two-track conference on the design and manufacturing of flexible and rigid foams for technical applications. This year’s program is especially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs, Tier 1s, foam fabricators, converters and manufacturers. Don’t miss out on the chance to learn from first-hand experiences of key industry figures on application design requirements, methods for optimizing manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam markets.
The conference will be opened on Tuesday February 28 with a plenary program focusing on industry standards, appealing to all segments of the supply chain: from supplier to end user. Look out for sessions on design challenges, foam property characterization to meet standards, and eliminating hazardous materials in foam production.
On Day 2, March 1, the program will split up into two tracks focusing on foam applications and manufacturing trends and best practices. Grouped by material property, you can expect case studies reviewing shock-absorbing, thermal, lightweight and sound-absorbing applications of various foams in Track 1, and processes for optimizing foam manufacturing and converting in Track 2.
Day 3 will close the event with two tracks focusing on sustainability and recycling, two aspects of the foam industry that are undergoing innovation.
5 reasons why you should be there:
• Attend North America’s first free-to-attend two-track conference on the design and manufacturing of flexible and rigid foams for technical applications
• Meet and connect with over 50 leading industry experts from companies including: Ford, Lear, Sonoco, Woodbridge and Chemours
• Access over 50 presentations on application design, manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam supply chain
• Learn about a wide variety of foam materials for lightweight, sound/shock absorbing and thermal applications in automotive, packaging, aerospace, and sports and leisure
• View thousands of products on the exhibition floor and meet hundreds of potential partners and suppliers
SPFA decided to partner with Foam Expo because we have so many interests in common - growing the market for this high-tech, high-performance solution that can do so many different things!
Come to meet SPFA and a bunch of our members exhibiting and/or speaking at the 2017 Foam Expo.
Click HERE to get the downloadable Show Preview or visit www.foam-expo.com today.