Spreading the Good Word About SPF
>>Spreading the Good Word About SPF
Thanks to SPFA Technical Director Rick Duncan, spray polyurethane foam is the subject of quite a few articles in various industry publications. These articles are examples of how SPFA continually educates others about the benefits of SPF and promotes and invests in SPF's future.
- "Benefits of SPF in Insulation Applications"– Construction Specifier (two-part article: January 9 & January 23, 2015)
- "Barrier Requirements for SPF" by Rick Duncan, PhD, PE – Walls & Ceilings (May 1, 2015)
- "Spray Polyurethane Foam Answers Call for ZNE"– Merchant Magazine & Building Products Digest (August 2015)
- "How Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation Can Help Achieve Zero Net Energy" by Rick Duncan, PhD, PE – Buildings Magazine (September 24, 2015)
- "A Key Player: SPF and the Net-Zero Energy Movement"– Professional Roofing (Cover Story: November 2015)
- "Achieving the Highest Performing Walls & Attics"– Architectural Roofing & Waterproofing/Walls & Ceilings Architect (December 16, 2015)
>>SPFA's Membership Drive -- See What SPFA Can Do for You
Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance is in the midst of a membership drive. SPFA membership offers sprayfoam professionals the ability to drive the industry forward and address its biggest issues by collaborating on a national level. The member-discounted Professional Certification Program (PCP) provides the highest quality, technically specific training in the business and serves as a certificate of professionalism and authenticity. Additionally, members can increasingly expand their own business by being listed in the SPFA Membership Directory and Buyers' Guide, available in print and online. To learn more about how SPFA can benefit your business, contact Billy Harley, SPFA Membership Representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 814-3685.