Help Strengthen Your Business – Hire a Construction Management Field Student
Each year from May to August, our Construction Management students are available for work terms and required to work a minimum of 360 hours to earn their credit.
Some benefits to hosting one of our students:
- Gain access to job-ready students who will be an immediate asset to your business
- Utilize their hands-on-learning, which has been shaped by leaders in your industry
- Fill your short-term employment needs
- Build relationships with the best young talent in your industry
A few key points about Work Integrated Learning with the Centre for Construction and Engineering Technologies at George Brown College:
- We'll handle the entire recruitment process
- No cost to post a position
- We'll provide you with qualified students to interview
- Interviews can take place either on campus or at your office
- Work should be relevant and meaningful with clear, measurable expectations
- While students don't have to be paid, most paid opportunities generate considerably higher response
We're here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about becoming a field education partner and mentoring the next generation of industry professionals.
Interested in starting the process to host a George Brown student? Click here to fill out this short form to get started.
George Brown Industry Liaison Office
Centre for Construction & Engineering Technologies
146 Kendal Ave., Room E208
Toronto ON M5T 2T9