To maximize omnichannel opportunities, many fashion and apparel retailers have successfully added wholesale channels.
More than 40% of respondents surveyed for our recent CGS Supply Chain and ERP Trends Report identified wholesale as the second-largest growth opportunity in 2019. However, the transition to wholesale presents a range of new business and operational challenges.
What will you learn?
- Top challenges transitioning from retail to wholesale
- Tips for starting or expanding a wholesale business
- Scaling internationally through wholesale and franchising
- A checklist for wholesale specific processes and systems requirements
- Success stories from retailers like Alice + Olivia, Marie Claire, Urban Outfitters, Reitmans and others.