|Get Connected to Your Business|
A significant shift has occurred in the last few years and not everyone in our industry has caught on yet. The value of cash management equipment used to be derived solely from the physical security and audit trail it provided. While that portion of the equation is still relevant, the real revolution in this industry is occurring thanks to the software powering these solutions.
Here are some of the most impactful developments and how they could change the way you manage cash across your enterprise:
- Real-time Cashier Balancing – Instant visibility of cashier over and short and alerts for open shifts, eliminating time-intensive investigations
- Optimize Float Mix – Visibility of dispensed and deposited denominations provide the data required to reduce till float
- Configure Queries & Alerts – Customized reporting so that each member of your team receives the report most valuable to their role and responsibilities
- Forecast Cash Needs – Track cash utilization to optimize change orders and ensure that stores have sufficient funds in their cash recycling equipment
- Facilitate Cash Turnover – Effectively cycle cash in and out of your organization
Expect more from cash managment solutions. They've become true vehicles for a data-driven perspective of cash across your enterprise.
If you'd like to learn more, register to attend the Retail Cash Strategies Summit or visit us at NRF booth #4148.