Use Winter Wisely: Register for January Dispatchers' Workshop in Florida
The annual NRMCA Dispatcher Training Forum will be held January 9-11 in Orlando, FL. As the new year launches, it is time to make sure experienced as well as neophyte schedulers and dispatchers are primed to make the order flow seamlessly. Since their work pressure continues to remain intense, they must be terrific at juggling competing demands at a much faster pace. New dispatchers often perform unevenly while under fire and even seasoned veterans can find it difficult to step back and change old habits. Put learning to work: attendees return ready to perform more efficiently in core skill areas:
• Putting Orders in Order: Mastering technical, practical and customer-service issues;
• Scheduling Success: Juggling priority customers, advance notices, callbacks, plant managers and sales reps, and a possible cement shortage;
• Technically Speaking: Knowing ASTM-C94 is vital to success;
• People Professionalism: Managing stress, phone skills and peers. Customers aren’t always right yet they must be served for their- and a producer’s benefit; and
• Details, details, details: Dealing with clean-ups, small load charges... the list goes on.
This class is highly interactive so your staff can try out new things in a safe environment, then "bring home the bacon" to your company.
Click here for more information, registration options and staff contact.