Don't Miss Out on AGC's Leadership in Construction Workshop
October 2-4, 2019
At AGC’s Leadership in Construction Workshop, participants discover their personal leadership style and how to communicate and work with people who have different approaches. This is accomplished through various team activities and a series of personal assessments, including a 360 survey to identify how their manager, direct reports and peers interpret their performance. Participants leave with a detailed, practical action plan for implementing the new communication strategies.
Attending AGC of America’s Leadership in Construction Workshop will help you enhance your individual skills as a leader and teach you how to become the most effective leader possible. This popular workshop focuses on the Dynamics of Leadership, in which participants:
- Identify key leadership concepts.
- Explore the difference between leadership and management.
- Analyze intrinsic and extrinsic factors in motivation.
- Develop strategies for dealing with members of a project team.
- Analyze an effective model for conflict resolution.
The Leadership in Construction Workshop was designed by constructors for constructors, AGC of America has assembled teams of two industry leaders to guide participants through this workshop. Learn more and register now.