The Institute of International Education (IIE) invites you to the
Annual IIE Best Practices Conference
"Lead your Campus to the Top:
Best Practices in Internationalizing the Campus"
Featuring IIE's 2016 Heiskell Award Winners
Friday, March 11, 2016
University of California, Davis
UC Davis Conference Center
Davis, California 95616
The early-bird registration deadline is January 8. Please register at your earliest convenience, as registration is limited. IIENetwork members receive a registration discount.
Please join us for the Annual IIE Best Practices in International Education Conference on March 11, 2016, in Davis, California. This event will cover many exciting keynote, plenary, and session themes, and will feature high-level experts, including presidents, provosts, and international education administrators from institutions around the world. In addition, a special awards portion of the conference will honor the winners of the 2016 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education.
We also invite you to attend the optional pre-conference roundtable discussions and the networking reception on March 10.
Best Practices Conference on Friday, March 11, 2016
Conference sessions will feature best practices in the following areas:
- Keynote by representative from the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), U.S. Department of State
- Strategic Planning for Comprehensive Internationalization
- Best Practices in Expanding Participation in Study Abroad
- New Strategies for Global Engagement and Partnerships
Pre-Conference Roundtable Discussions and Networking Reception on Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Afternoon Concurrent Roundtable: Reinventing Academic Ties: Opportunities for U.S-Iran Higher Education Cooperation
- Afternoon Concurrent Roundtable: Models and Best Practices for Internationalization at the Community College
We invite others to be a sponsor of IIE's Best Practices Conference. Sponsorship is available at various levels. Please indicate your request or willingness to sponsor this event by January 30 by emailing JBunkin@naylor.com
. We look forward to the opportunity to promote your international programs or activities to our participants, and would be delighted to have your support.