The Institute of International Education (IIE) invites you to the
10th Annual IIE Best Practices Conference
"Lead your Campus to the Top:
Best Practices in Internationalizing the Campus"
Featuring IIE's 2015 Heiskell Award Winners
Friday, March 20, 2015
809 United Nations Plaza
New York City
The early-bird registration deadline is January 16. Please register at your earliest convenience, as registration is limited to space capacity. IIENetwork members receive a registration discount.
Please join us for the 10th Annual IIE Best Practices in International Education Conference on March 20, 2015, in New York City. This event will cover many exciting keynote, plenary, and session themes, and will feature high-level experts, including presidents, provosts, and international education administrators from institutions around the world. In addition, a special awards portion of the conference will honor the winners of the 2015 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education.
We also invite you to attend the optional pre-conference roundtable discussions and the networking dinner on March 19.
Best Practices Conference on Friday, March 20, 2015
Conference sessions will feature best practices in the following areas:
- Opening Keynote by James B. Milliken, Chancellor, The City University of New York
- Afternoon Keynote by representative from the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), U.S. Department of State
- Strategic Planning for Comprehensive Internationalization
- Best Practices in Expanding Participation in Study Abroad
- New Strategies for Global Engagement and Partnerships
Pre-Conference Roundtable Discussions and Networking Opportunities on Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Morning Roundtable: What Will It Take To Double Study Abroad?
- Afternoon Concurrent Roundtable 1: Asia: The Next Higher Education Superpower?
- Afternoon Concurrent Roundtable 2: Engaging Faculty in Internationalization
Networking Dinner (separate registration required)