We invite you to participate in the first Virtual Study Abroad Fair
on February 25th, 2015. The fair, hosted by CollegeWeekLive, the Institute of International Education, and the U.S. Department of State, is a unique opportunity to reach a large number of U.S. students who are considering pursuing a study, intern, or service learning opportunity abroad.
We invite study abroad organizations and higher education institutions to sign up as exhibitors and promote their programs or services. We also invite Government organizations or national exchange agencies to promote their countries as study destination to U.S. students. There are a range of opportunities to exhibit, deliver a presentation, or sponsor the fair. The registration deadline is January 23, 2015.
CollegeWeekLive's virtual fair platform provide a modern and effective way of engaging with the right types of students to help U.S colleges and universities, international institutions, and study abroad organizations to reach their goals. More than 1,500,000 students from 192 countries rely on CollegeWeekLive to help navigate college admissions.
U.S. Colleges and Universities
- Engage busy, hard to reach students on your own campus – not all students will take the time to visit the study abroad office. Engage your own students to consider study abroad, answer questions and encourage new ways to interact.
- Create a new channel for communication – reach students when and wherever they are, on their device of choice, enabling live chat interactions online at their convenience.
- Increase exposure of study abroad options – distribute information more efficiently to a wider audience including promotion of partner universities around the world.
- Use study abroad to attract high school students to apply to your institution – leverage the exposure your institution can receive through CollegeWeekLive's promotion of the event to high school students researching the college application process to help show why your school is the right fit for their needs.
Study Abroad Destination Institutions and Organizations
- Increase your pool of potential participants – recruit and connect with students all over the world that you wouldn't physically visit in person.
- Reach the right students – interact live, online with students exploring study abroad options trying to find the right fit.
- Reach students in their preferred communication channels – on a computer, tablet or mobile device, interact with students where and how they live their everyday lives.
- Amplify your brand – gain broad exposure to students around the U.S. who may be unaware of your school
- Make the most of in-person events – if you do visit schools, get a head-start by establishing a connection with those students to help improve physical interactions.
- Save time and money - reach a broader audience across the entire U.S. in just one event with no travel time or cost.
- Receive full list of prospective students – as a participating school, you receive the full list of students that visit your page, engage in a chat or watch your video.
With any questions, or if you are interested in sponsorship or advertisement, please contact IIE at firstname.lastname@example.org