The Institute of International Education invites you to the Best Practices Conference
"Lead Your Campus to the Top: Best Practices in Internationalizing the Campus"
Featuring IIE's 2013 Heiskell Award Winners
Friday, March 22, 2013
809 United Nations Plaza
New York City
The early-bird registration deadline is January 25, 2013. Please register at your earliest convenience, as space is limited. IIENetwork members receive a special registration discount.
Please join us for the Annual IIE Best Practices in International Education Conference on March 22, 2013, in New York City. This event will feature high-level experts, including presidents, provosts, and international education administrators from institutions around the world. The conference will also honor the winners of the 2013 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education.
March 22 Conference sessions will feature best practices in the following areas:
- Integrating Study Abroad into Comprehensive Internationalization
- Supporting Higher Education in Crisis, Post–Conflict and Transition
- Best Practices for Building International Partnerships
- Public Diplomacy and International Education
We also invite you to attend optional pre-conference roundtable discussions and networking events on March 21:
- Strategies for Expanding Exchanges with Latin America
- Concurrent Roundtable 1: Internationalizing the Professions
- Concurrent Roundtable 2: Higher Education and International Development
Networking Dinner (by registration only)
Conference sponsorship is available at various levels. Please email Shannon Harrison
by January 31 to sign on as a sponsor. Sponsorship benefits include complimentary registration, brochure inserts in conference bags, highlight on IIE’s website, and a private discussion with IIE’s President Allan Goodman and other sponsors. We look forward to the opportunity to promote your international programs or activities to our participants, and would be delighted to have your support.