The Institute of International Education (IIE) invites you to the
7th Annual IIE Best Practices Conference
"Lead your Campus to the Top:
Best Practices in Internationalizing the Campus"
Featuring IIE's 2012 Heiskell Award Winners
Friday, March 9, 2012
809 United Nations Plaza
New York City
To register, please go to: www.iie.org/bestpracticesconference2012.
The early-bird registration deadline is January 27, 2012. IIENetwork members receive a registration discount.
Please join us for the 7th Annual IIE Best Practices in International Education Conference on March 9, 2012, in New York City. This event will cover many exciting keynote, plenary, and session themes, and will feature high-level experts, including presidents, provosts, and international education administrators from institutions around the world. In addition, a special awards portion of the conference will honor the winners of the 2012 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education.
We also invite you to attend the optional pre-conference roundtable discussions and the networking dinner on March 8.
Best Practices Conference on March 9, 2012
Conference sessions will feature best practices in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning for Comprehensive Internationalization
- Best Practices in Expanding Participation in Study Abroad
- Best Practices for Building International Partnerships
- Public Policy and Academic Exchange
Pre-Conference Roundtable Discussions and Networking on March 8, 2012
- Internationalizing Faculty
- Concurrent Roundtable 1: Higher Education Exchanges with the Arab World
- Concurrent Roundtable 2: Update on U.S.-Brazil Higher Education Initiatives
Networking Dinner (by registration only)
For more information and to register, please go to: www.iie.org/bestpracticesconference2012.