Join Us for IIE’s Best Practices Conference: March 11, 2016 in California
The Institute of International Education (IIE) invites you to the IIE Best Practices Conference "Lead your Campus to the Top: Best Practices in Internationalizing the Campus" on Friday, March 11, 2016 at the University of California, Davis.
Please register early, as registration is limited to space capacity. IIENetwork members receive a registration discount.
This event will cover many exciting keynote, plenary, and session themes, and will feature high-level experts, including presidents, provosts, and international education administrators from institutions around the world. In addition, a special awards portion of the conference will honor the winners of the 2016 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education. We also invite you to attend the optional pre-conference roundtable discussions and a networking reception on March 10.
Best Practices Conference on Friday, March 11, 2016. Conference sessions will feature best practices in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning for Comprehensive Internationalization
- Best Practices in Expanding Participation in Study Abroad
- New Strategies for Global Engagement and Partnerships
Pre-Conference Concurrent Roundtable Discussions and Networking Reception on Thursday, March 10, 2016:
- Reinventing Academic Ties: Opportunities for U.S-Iran Higher Education Cooperation
- Models and Best Practices for Internationalization at the Community College