HAC’s October 12 Board Meeting
HAC’s board met late last week to discuss a number of important issues facing the industry and the association:
- A review of HAC’s advocacy strategy, and the status of the F&DT file in light of the NTSB’s preliminary finding on the Air Canada incident in San Francisco in July of 2017.
- To consider the recent release of the draft TSB Study of Air Taxi Accidents, and its implications for the Canadian commercial helicopter community.
- To review the draft audited financial statements for the HAC 2017-2018 fiscal year.
- To consider the selection of a new auditor for HAC’s 2018-2019 year-end financial statements.
- To review and approve a budget for HAC’s 2018-2019 fiscal year.
- To consider nominations for the 2018 HAC Agar-Stringer and Honorary Life Member awards.