Multicultural Sales Techniques Through Quality Practices
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
You can profit from the increasing number of today and tomorrow's multicultural new home buyers in the U.S.!
This NAHB course provides the entire building/remodeling sales and marketing team with an understanding of our culturally diverse home-buying market and practical tips for communicating effectively with the multicultural client. Participants will benefit from hearing about actual experiences with multicultural clients and by examining their own best practices to determine how they can adapt their techniques to be successful with clients from any cultural background. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the history of the multicultural home buying market in the U.S.
• Incorporate cultural sensitivity in the new home and remodeling sales and marketing processes
• Employ techniques for communicating effectively with the multicultural client during the new home sales transaction or home remodeling project
• Apply knowledge of various cultures to all aspects of the new home sales and home remodeling businesses
• Use facts about nations from where significant segments of the U.S. home buying market originate in order to better understand the cultural needs of the new home buyer or remodeling client
Henry Thomas will facilitate this session. Henry is a high impact speaker with a dynamic, engaging style. His presentations are substantive, exciting, energizing, and humorous. With over thirty years of extremely successful experience, Henry is the housing industry's leading motivational speaker.
Cost: $200 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $250 other HBA member, $300 non-member
Designation Credit: MCSP
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License, 6 GREC, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact Amanda Mathis at email@example.com or 678-775-1469.