IRM-III: Lifestyle Merchandising, Advertising, and Promotion Strategies
Print this Article | Send to Colleague
A merchandised model is more than a sales tool: it’s a showcase for the lifestyle a buyer can expect to enjoy in a new home!
This NAHB course offers participants an array of strategies to enhance their promotional efforts. It explores the selling power of merchandised models designed to showcase the lifestyle benefits of a new home. It covers a variety of advertising media alternatives, public relations ideas and sales center design techniques that appeal to target markets, optimize traffic flow and increase sales. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Complete the steps in the promotional planning and budgeting process
• Evaluate various media advertising options used to implement promotional strategies
• Execute public relations activities and organize them into a comprehensive strategy
• Implement merchandising techniques and approaches in promotional strategies
• Use sales centers in promotional strategies and learn various ways to approach them
Henry Thomas will facilitate this session. Henry is a high impact speaker with a dynamic, engaging style. His presentations are substantive, exciting, energizing, and humorous. With over thirty years of extremely successful experience, Henry is the housing industry's leading motivational speaker.
Cost: $350 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $375 other HBA member, $450 non-member
Designation Credit: CMP, MIRM
Cont. Ed: 12 CPHB, 12 GA Bldr License, 9 GREC, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact Amanda Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-775-1469.