EarthCraft welcomes new sponsor, Construction Resources, Inc.
Southface and the Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association are pleased to announce our newest EarthCraft Sponsor, Construction Resources, Inc. Based in Decatur, with additional locations in Georgia, Alabama and Florida, Construction Resources, Inc. serves as a one-stop shop for kitchens, baths and other rooms.Construction Resources is made up of four companies: Atlanta Kitchen, Inc., Atlanta Glass & Mirror, Inc., Builders Floor Covering & Tile, Inc. and Atlanta Marble Mfg., Inc.
CR Home, the Construction Resources, Inc. Design Center, has on-staff designers, installers and experienced project managers to coordinate every project through completion.
Visit one of CR’s four metro-Atlanta design centers today to learn more about their services and eco-friendly surfaces including:
- Vetrazzo, produced in Tate, GA, is approximately
85 percent recycled material and produces no off-gassing or VOCs.
- Cambria is the only quartz surface produced in
the USA. This durable, non-porous surface is GREENGUARD Gold certified for
indoor air quality.
- Piedrafina recycled marble is also GREENGUARD
certified and offers a 64-inch wide slab, allowing for seamless shower walls,
prevention of water intrusion and minimal material waste.
- ECO™ by Cosentino is made of 75 percent recycled content composed
of post-industrial or post-consumer materials.
- IceStone is made from 100 percent recycled glass and is Gold level
Cradle to Cradle certified.
- Paperstone® is made from 100 percent
post-consumer recycled paper and proprietary PetroFree™ resins.
- CR Home’s Heritage Wood collection consists of reclaimed wood that our fabricators can restore to either a heavily distressed look or new appearance.
Visit www.crhomeusa.com to learn more.