Dangerous Goods Emergency Management Conference
You may have heard about the conference, but have you seen the line-up?
In addition to keynote speakers Warren MacDonald and Darby Allen, the conference also boasts:
- Nathalie Belliveau, acting executive director of compliance and response, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Directorate, at Transport Canada
- Fire Chief Ken Block, president of the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs
- Des Hemeon, corporate emergency response coordinator at Keyera Energy
- Mark Jasper, senior specialist emergency management at GHD
- Cameron Lewis, executive director, Environmental Emergencies & Land Remediation Branch, at B.C. Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
- Assistant Deputy Chief Leonard Pischke, Parkland County Fire Service
- Alan Royer, manager of operations at AltaGas
- Jonathan Schindlbeck, manager of emergency and business continuity management at Suncor Energy
- Gary Smith, president of Ammonia Safety & Training Institute
- Scott Turner, manager of the applications and community response group at Keyera
- Chris Whitman, technical advisor at Emergency Response Assistance Canada
... and more to be announced!
If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for?
Sponsorships are selling fast – there are only four remaining. Don’t miss your opportunity to get in front of oil and gas, transportation and emergency management professionals.