Cybersecurity Risk in the Supply Chain - A TSC Advantage & CSCMP Joint Offering
CSCMP recognizes the growing concerns about cybersecurity risk in the supply chain. We’ve teamed up with award-winning enterprise security firm TSC Advantage to offer our members an opportunity to better understand and mitigate cyber risks stemming from third-party dependencies.
During a pilot program this summer, member companies can use the online Secure Halo platform at no charge to assess the security posture of up to 10 current or potential vendors.
What you get:
- An easy-to-use, online platform and dashboard that reveals interdependent risk among suppliers and your organization
- Prioritized recommendations for mitigation
- An executive summary plus detailed results by security control
With its ”inside-out” view of security risk across the enterprise, Secure Halo reveals gaps missed by assessments that only scan perimeter controls.
Watch this video to learn more.
- Increasingly, threat actors are using third parties with access to business-critical information to work around internal security solutions. How well do you understand the security posture of vendors and supply chain partners connected to your systems?
- Start by asking these crucial 11 questions. CSCMP has partnered with award-winning enterprise security firm TSC Advantage to offer the Secure Halo Express survey and a free set of recommendations based on your responses.
- Developed by an enterprise security assessment team with expertise in third-party risk, insider threat, security governance and more, the mini-assessment will help you kick-start your corporate risk management planning. Secure Halo looks across the organization to reveal security gaps missed by assessments that only scan perimeter controls.
- Click here to take the free online assessment and receive your customized report.
Contact Burt Blanchard at email@example.com to take part in the pilot program.