Stay Ahead of the Curve with the 2013 Association Communications Benchmarking Report
Download your free copy of the 2013 Association Communications Benchmarking Report, the definitive report for best practices and peer benchmarking in communications exclusively for the association community. Nearly 400 trade and professional association leaders from 90 industries offered insights into their association for this report, which was conducted by Naylor and Association Adviser in partnership with the Association Societies Alliance.
This report provides a comparison between 2011 and 2012 data from associations of varying size and structure, revealing:
- Today’s top member communication challenges
- The average frequency of member communications and social media activity
- The most widely-used and under-used feedback mechanisms for assessing communication challenges
- Average number of full-time employees assigned to publishing and content creation teams
- Top 10 recommendations based on report findings